Monday, March 1, 2010

The View This Week - March 1-5

The View Alert for This Week

• Tuesday - Edward Cullen, I mean, Robert Pattinson
• Wednesday - Lisa Kudrow will try and teach the ladies comedic timing
• Thursday - Incredible shrinking woman and target of my 4th grade Eddie Van Halen crush jealousy Valerie Bertinelli and the cute girl who plays Alice in Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland
• Friday - Oscar squeeeees with Don Cheadle and Wesley Snipes and Oscar predictions (by entertainment journalists)

Things to look for when you watch: 

  • Tuesday - Cougarful fawning
  • Wednesday - Rapt attention and note-taking (I'm hoping); references to Elisabeth and Lisa's shared blonde-ness (I'm dreading) 
  • Thursday - Snarky references to alumn Star Jones own methods of weight loss?
  • Friday - Wonder if Whoopi will bring her Oscar?  That would be cool.
I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review. I'm hoping for a boob shirt.

Graphic design by Jeannine Marie Soden of ROYGBIV Design


© Copyright 2008-2009. All rights reserved. No republishing without permission.