The View Alert
• Friday, March 12 - Kate Gosselin is back with her extensions and will join the girls as guest co-host.
• Monday, March 15 - Jessica Simpson and all of her oft-lauded body parts.
• Tuesday, March 16 - Marisa Tomei teaches the girls the pole and lap dance techniques she intensely studied for The Wrestler.
• Wednesday, March 17 - Kate minus 9 again...but Dr. Drew's coming on with his patented subtle snark that the gals won't catch.
• Thursday, March 18 - It's all about Joy! She gets to do stand up and not get interrupted...kind of like her other show.
• Friday, March 19 -Olympic gold medalist and Dancing with the Stars contestant Evan Lysacek visits. Kristi Yamaguchi stops by too, looking even cuter than she did 20 years ago. Bitch.
Next week explores a slew of different chick looks. Find which one works for you, take notes and work it!
- Friday - MILF gone wild...aka Kate trying to snag a date on network television. Don't get me wrong, she's cute. But she also has EIGHT KIDS.
- Monday - Bombshell on the Verge. Cleavage, cleavage, everywhere. Bring popcorn.
- Tuesday - Please Call Me the Next, More Italian Susan Sarandon - Cheekbones and charm.
- Wednesday -See Friday.
- Thursday -The Gal With A Great Personality. (And two shows, a honor held by goldmines Ellen and Kelly Ripa, so no bagging from me.)
- Next Friday -Hotties On Ice.
I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review. I'm hoping for a boob shirt.