Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Shred: Before and After Photos



Some of you have emailed that you wanted to see photos of my results on
The 30 Day Shred, so here you go. Just keep in mind that I did color my hair during the process and my stomach is where I obtained the most dramatic results.


BEFORE
Before



AFTER
After









APRIL FOOLS!



That's actually me the night before I gave birth to a nine pound baby and of course, Jillian Michaels in all her hot glory. (If you think I'm going to post pics of me in a two piece for exboyfriends and frenemies to Google, you're on crack. Putting it out there on the Internet that I'm trying to work off my extra L-Bs is revealing enough!)

This April Fools joke was shamelessly ripped off of Shredhead inspiration, gorgeous girl and fearless leader Motherhood Uncensored - she lost over 12 pounds while nursing!! Check out how you can join one of two Shreddin' teams in April at Shredhead central.

Graphic design by Jeannine Marie Soden of ROYGBIV Design


© Copyright 2008-2009. All rights reserved. No republishing without permission.