Monday, April 20, 2009

Best SNL Host Ever (& Secret Hollywood Boyfriend) Seth Rogen

So what if I'm married, he has a girlfriend, and oh, has no clue that I exist? I can still adore him and share his Hulu clips with you. Don't worry, if you missed the episode two weeks ago you can watch it at my house - it'll be on my DVR until about 2012.


Vinny Interviews BEAR MAN


Girlfriend Voices...a great device to haul out the impressions


Would you believe Seth even makes a gorgeous Muppet (circa 1979)?


You know, Bill Hader looks A LOT like my husband Chris. Maybe Bill should be my Secret Hollywood Boyfriend?
Nah, that could be weird. And I have to stay true.


Do you want more Seth? Especially skits a tad more risqué? OK, I'll bury my jealousy and share.
Throw the kids out of the room and check out Seth and his SNL homies on Hulu.

Graphic design by Jeannine Marie Soden of ROYGBIV Design


© Copyright 2008-2009. All rights reserved. No republishing without permission.