Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sylvania PalPODzzz: Coolest Nightlight Ever

Sylvania PalPODzzz
Night light love

Thanks to my partnership with Parent Bloggers, my kids received a SYLVANIA PalPODzzz portable nightlight for their shared room. It was a tough decision for Charlie and Eve between the lady bug and rocket ship designs, but due to a heavy celestial design influence (read: star stickers and planet sheets) the rocket ship won out in the end.

The kids adore how the PalPODzzz rocket functions both as a nightlight and a rechargeable flashlight. The battery-less aspect is a godsend, as we go through more batteries in the APISS house than a prolific family of Energizer bunnies. And I don't know who gets more annoyed - my kids that I don't have the batteries they need to revive their toys or me that I'm constantly spending good money on those blasted little cylinders. With this nightlight/flashlight, everyone's happy. The charger base is stylish and looks like a launch pad for the rocket and is a welcome addition to the room d├ęcor.

When the rocket is lit you can see this cute little astronaut guy inside...that's my daughter Eve's favorite part. My son likes that he can stay up a little later than his sister reading with this nifty little flashlight. My husband and I like that the happy glow of the PalPODzzz has nullified the bedtime debates over hall lights/bathroom lights/open door widths, thus both speeding up The Sandman's arrival and saving energy.

The Sylvania PalPODzzz portable nightlight & flashlight is a great gift and gizmo, and retails for just $19.99. Nighty night!

Sylvania PalPODzzz

Graphic design by Jeannine Marie Soden of ROYGBIV Design


© Copyright 2008-2009. All rights reserved. No republishing without permission.