Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sylvania PalPODzzz: Coolest Nightlight Ever

Sylvania PalPODzzz
Night light love

Thanks to my partnership with Parent Bloggers, my kids received a SYLVANIA PalPODzzz portable nightlight for their shared room. It was a tough decision for Charlie and Eve between the lady bug and rocket ship designs, but due to a heavy celestial design influence (read: star stickers and planet sheets) the rocket ship won out in the end.

The kids adore how the PalPODzzz rocket functions both as a nightlight and a rechargeable flashlight. The battery-less aspect is a godsend, as we go through more batteries in the APISS house than a prolific family of Energizer bunnies. And I don't know who gets more annoyed - my kids that I don't have the batteries they need to revive their toys or me that I'm constantly spending good money on those blasted little cylinders. With this nightlight/flashlight, everyone's happy. The charger base is stylish and looks like a launch pad for the rocket and is a welcome addition to the room décor.

When the rocket is lit you can see this cute little astronaut guy inside...that's my daughter Eve's favorite part. My son likes that he can stay up a little later than his sister reading with this nifty little flashlight. My husband and I like that the happy glow of the PalPODzzz has nullified the bedtime debates over hall lights/bathroom lights/open door widths, thus both speeding up The Sandman's arrival and saving energy.

The Sylvania PalPODzzz portable nightlight & flashlight is a great gift and gizmo, and retails for just $19.99. Nighty night!

Sylvania PalPODzzz

Graphic design by Jeannine Marie Soden of ROYGBIV Design


© Copyright 2008-2009. All rights reserved. No republishing without permission.